STARTS: TUESDAY MARCH 17th, After the Patch
ENDS: TUESDAY MARCH 24th, 10:00:00 AM PDT
Greetings MechWarriors, and happy St. Patrick's Day!
We're celebrating all week with our Lucky Charms event! Now that you just raided the Pot of Gold, you're after our lucky charms too!
This event gives you a chance to earn up to 25 gifts per game mode: Skirmish, Assault, Conquest, Invasion, and Counter Attack.
Each game mode - CW and non-CW alike - will give you a chance to earn up to 25 gifts per game mode!
All you have to do is earn a Match Score of 80 or above in the Invasion or Counter Attack game modes, or 30 or above for non-CW game modes, to unlock a chance to reach into the Lucky Charm loot-bag for a random prize!
- Get a Match score of at least 80 for Invasion or Counter-Attack to earn 1 point.
- Get a Match score of at least 30 for Skirmish, Assault, or Conquest modes to earn 1 point.
- 1 point equals 1 reach into the Lucky Charms random loot-bag.
- Don't forget to return to this page to check on your qualified matches and claim your prizes!
Potential Prizes are:
- 1 day Premium Time
- 1 'Mech Bay
- MC (various values)
- C-bills (various values)
- GXP (various values)
- MC Consumables (Cool Shot, Artillery, UAV, and Air Strike)
- Cockpit Items (Standing MWO Beer Stein, Hanging 4 Leaf Clover, Mounted Green Lights, Standing Lumin Glass)
- and 'Unlucky' Items, such as IS weaponry and Single Heat Sinks
- The Lucky Charms loot-bag will disappear on March 25th at 10:00 AM PDT / 5:00 PM UTC. Be sure to redeem all your chances prior to that end-time or they will be forfeit!
- In the event that you do not redeem all of your loot-bag chances prior to the above deadline, Support Services will not be able to provide any retroactive rewards.
- Premium Time acquired from this event will be activated automatically upon redemption.
- The Lucky Charms event applies to both Solo and Group drops.
- No opt-in required.